Communication and Media Research Center is a young independent research institution dedicated to the field of media and communication studies. CCMRC gathers young and senior scholars from all around the world. CCMRC produces scholarly and practice-oriented research addressing both academic and society needs. CCMRC research projects and activities address media and communication studies, media and populism, political communication and new media, media and religion, social media, social movements, communication and health, crime and media, culture and identity, business communication, cultures of East Asia, film and television studies.
The mission of CCMRC is:
- to promote quality and excellence in research, originality, interdisciplinarity, creativity, competitiveness, cooperation, multidisciplinarity;
- to develop a strong research activity in media and communication studies and in connected disciplines;
- to create the basis for an international network of acclaimed researchers and academic institutions;
- to disseminate and exploit the research results obtained by the members of CCMRC;
- to offer innovative courses and support across the CCMRC departments;
- to provide trainings and consultancies for young scholars;
- to organize international conferences and workshops all around the world.